Where can I find peer-reviewed articles in science?
The Top 21 Free Online Journal and Research Databases
- CORE. CORE is a multidisciplinary aggregator of OA research.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Education Resources Information Center.
- arXiv e-Print Archive.
- Social Science Research Network.
- Public Library of Science.
Are all science journals peer-reviewed?
Not all scholarly articles are peer reviewed, although many people use these terms interchangeably. Peer review is an editorial process many scholarly journals use to ensure that the articles published in journals are high quality scholarship.
What is an example of a peer-reviewed scientific journal?
Examples of Peer-Reviewed Journals The Journal of American Medicine (JAMA) The Journal of Reviews on Global Economics. The Journal of Sports Science and Medicine.
What are the 5 types of scientific journals?
Types of journal articles
- Original Research: This is the most common type of journal manuscript used to publish full reports of data from research.
- Short reports or Letters:
- Review Articles:
- Case Studies:
- Methodologies or Methods.
What are scientific journals?
In academic publishing, a scientific journal is a periodical publication intended to further the progress of science, usually by reporting new research.
What are science journals?
How many journals are peer-reviewed?
At its most basic level, we’ve seen a substantial increase in the total number of academic journals. As of 2014 there were approximately 28,100 active scholarly peer-reviewed journals.
Is SAGE journals peer-reviewed?
SAGE Open is a peer-reviewed, “Gold” open access journal from SAGE that publishes original research and review articles in an interactive, open access format. Articles may span the full spectrum of the social and behavioral sciences and the humanities.