What widgets should I add to my blog?
We’ve compiled a list of widgets and plugins that are essential to make a great blog excellent….Blogger Widgets
- Instagram Feed.
- Email Subscribe Form.
- YouTube Gallery.
- RSS Feed.
- Testimonials Slider.
- Author Profiles.
- QR Code.
- List of Contributors.
How do I add a Goodreads widget to Blogger?
To add the Goodreads widget on Blogger, simply follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Blogger dashboard.
- Underneath Manage Blog, click Design.
- Click add a gadget where you’d like the widget to appear.
- A pop-up should appear.
- Click the + next to it.
- Copy-paste the widget code into the box and save.
What are Blogger gadgets?
On Blogger, you can use gadgets to do things like display your blog’s archive, show blog labels in a list on every page or put your profile on every page. These are some steps which can help you to add a gadget to your blog on Blogger.
How do I add more gadgets to my blog?
How to Add Gadgets to Blogger Sidebar
- To add a gadget, first go in your dashboard to Layout > Add a Gadget.
- A pop-up window will appear with a list of (at this writing) 28 different gadgets.
- Click the blue “+” button to add the gadget to your blog.
How do I use Blogger plugins?
What to Know
- In the blog control panel, go to the template tab. Choose Add Page Element.
- Navigate to the location for the widget and select Add To Blog. Add a title (or leave it blank).
- Locate the widget, copy the widget code, then paste the widget code in Blogger. Select Save Changes.
Is there a Goodreads widget?
The Goodreads Reader widget comes in handy when you want to link to a readable version of an e-book directly on your site. The second, slightly less new widget is the Custom Widget, which you can get to by clicking My Account and then the “widgets” tab.
How do I sync Goodreads with Calibre?
Goodreads Plugin for Calibre
- Set up your custom columns. Before you do anything, you will need to create a few custom columns to match Goodreads.
- Customize the Goodreads plugin. Click on the down arrow on the Goodreads Sync button to access the customize plugin feature.
- Mass import using CSV.