What is the longest slogan?
Having run for 13 years, the “I’m lovin’ it” tagline has become the longest-running tagline used by the fast food chain giant. The melody of the jingle was written by rapper Pusha T, and sung by Justin Timberlake.
Why do we need to be responsible in using social media?
Responsibly managing your social media use allows you to have the best of both worlds. The prevalence of social media in everyday life offers a place to be kind to others, find humor or create something meaningful. Instagram comment sections are full of compliments.
How can social media be used to be responsible?
Tips For Responsible Social Media Use
- Keep your profiles set to private. As a general rule of thumb, it is good practice to keep your social media profiles and accounts set to private.
- Avoid posting unprofessional photos or statements.
- Do not post your whereabouts.
- Think twice before posting in an emotional state.
What is freedom define in your own words?
Freedom, generally, is having the ability to act or change without constraint. Something is “free” if it can change easily and is not constrained in its present state. A person has the freedom to do things that will not, in theory or in practice, be prevented by other forces.
What was Gandhi’s ideology?
Gandhi believed that at the core of every religion was truth (satya), non-violence (ahimsa) and the Golden Rule. Despite his belief in Hinduism, Gandhi was also critical of many of the social practices of Hindus and sought to reform the religion.
Why is it important to be responsible in using media and information?
One of the most effective use of media is on communication. Media plays a significant role in sharing information across the globe. Media keeps people aware and updated on important events and happenings. But in other hand, media also has it’s advantages and disadvantages.
How can I be a responsible social media user quotes?
10 Best Social Media Quotes That Will Inspire You To Become A Responsible Netizen
- “A Brand Is No Longer What We Tell The Consumer It Is.
- “What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas.
- “The Goal of Social Media is to Turn Customers into Your Personal Evangelist.”
- “You are What You Tweet.”
- “You Can Buy Attention (Advertising).
What were Gandhi’s thoughts?
Satyagraha – A holistic approach towards life, based on the ideals of truth and moral courage. Gandhi’s system of Satyagraha was based on nonviolence, non-cooperation, truth and honesty. Gandhi used non violence in India’s freedom struggle as main weapon and India became independent from British rule.