What is SportsPress?
SportsPress is a free plugin developed to give sports organizations the functionality needed to run a team, club, or league website. The plugin allows you to schedule your upcoming matches and enter the results after you’ve played a game.
Is SportsPress free?
All the features in the free version of SportsPress are available in the upgraded version. Here are the features that are included in the free version: Equation builder – Create a custom scoring system and custom metrics to display on your website. Club profiles – Display a profile for your team with custom content.
How do I add SportsPress to WordPress?
In order to use the SportsPress plugin, you have to install and activate it. You can do this by searching for the plugin in your WordPress admin dashboard. Once the plugin has been installed and activated, you will automatically bounce to the main “Basic Setup” steps.
How do I add livescore to WordPress?
- Upload the live-scores folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the Live Scores through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the Live Scores menu that appears in your admin menu.
- Add live scores into page or post insert shortcode [livescore] to your content.
How do I set up SportsPress?
Getting started with SportsPress themes
- Download and install the theme. Download the theme by following the link provided in your confirmation email.
- Install & Activate SportsPress.
- Set up the homepage.
- Add widgets to your homepage.
- Customize the appearance of your website.
- Create a custom menu.
- Add a header image.
How do you start a sports club website?
To create your sports club website with WordPress and SportsPress, simply follow the steps below.
- Purchase domain and hosting. The first step in getting you online is to purchase a domain name and a hosting plan.
- Install WordPress.
- Install a Sports Theme.
- Install and Configure SportsPress.