What is a Digital2?
To give you a brief introduction of Digital2, they are a company that focuses explicitly on tablets. They also emphasize that digital hardware should match the digital content, hence their name Digital2.
How do I reset my digital 2?
Hold the [volume up] button and the [power] button. Continue holding until you see “Android System Recovery” show on the screen. Release all buttons after you see that. Use the volume buttons to scroll to the “wipe data/factory reset” option.
How do you reset a password on a tablet?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I unlock my Lenovo tablet if I forgot my password?
Section 1: Unlock Lenovo Android tablet by factory reset
- Power off your Lenovo tablet after forgot password.
- Press Volume UP + Power button on the tablet.
- Reboot system and successfully unlock Lenovo android tablet.
How can I get into my tablet if I forgot my password?
In the Android system recovery screen, use the Volume Down (-) button to highlight the Reset to factory settings option. Quickly press the Power button. In the Reset to factory settings: Confirm reset screen, use the Volume Down (-) button to highlight the Yes — delete all user data option.
How do I unlock my tablet if I forgot the password?
Hold the Power button on the tablet. If you can’t unlock your device, your only option is to perform a factory reset. This will remove the passcode, but also erase all of the data on your tablet. You’ll be able to restore all of your emails, purchases, app downloads, and settings by logging in again after resetting.