What does comment mean in an essay?
Comment on Give your opinion. State your views on the subject clearly. Back up your points with sufficient evidence and examples. Compare [with] Discuss similarities; draw conclusions on common areas.
How do you comment on useful information?
If you are going to add commentary, state clearly what you liked about the post, or mention how the post has helped or enlightened you as a reader. If you have additional information, add it within the context of your comment. Have you tweeted the post? If so, mention it in your comment.
How do I give a genuine compliment?
How to Give Sincere Compliments
- Link your compliment to something you genuinely feel.
- Then, think about why you appreciate that quality.
- Be authentic and specific, not hyperbolic.
- Done right, even seemingly superficial compliments can make someone’s day.
- Compliment your favorite traits in your romantic partner.
What do you say to make someone feel special?
52 Ways to Tell Someone You Love and Appreciate Them
- You are special to me.
- I feel amazing when I spend time with you.
- You give me goosebumps.
- I feel safe sharing my secrets with you.
- I accept you as you are.
- I understand how you feel.
- Is there anything I can do to help?
- I always have fun when I am with you.
How do you give good feedback to an essay?
Tips For Responding to Someone Else’s Writing
- Say something positive.
- Talk about your responses while reading the work.
- Critique the writing, not the writer.
- Be specific.
- Prioritize your comments.
- Summarize comments in a paragraph or two.
- Golden Rule.
How can teachers write remarks for students?
________ shows responsible behavior, works well with a group and shows appreciation for the efforts of classmates. ________ is focused during class and contributes ideas willingly. ________ performs independent work with confidence and focus. ________ works independently and takes pride in work done well.
How do you write a reading comment?
- Word skills • Read all the words correctly. • Read familiar words independently. • Found some words difficult.
- Comprehension • Understood the story well. • Good discussion about events in the story. • Retold the story in detail.
- Attitude and interest • Read eagerly. • Enjoyed the story because …… •
How do you say well done to someone?
21 ways to say “well done”
- I’m proud you’re on my team.
- Congratulations on a terrific job.
- You’re so helpful. Thank you.
- You continually improve. Well done.
- Thanks so much for your consistent effort.
- I really admire your perseverance.
- Your cheerful mood lifts the team’s spirit.
- You’re a champion.
How do you praise someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you compliment someone?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What’s a fancy word for good?
SYNONYMS FOR good 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright. 2 adequate. 3 outstanding, admirable.
How do you write a good feedback for a teacher?
20+ Good Feedback for Teachers Examples to Copy & Paste
- Classes with (TN) have been so worthwhile!
- (TN) is a great (L) tutor and I would recommend her/him to not only students who are taking (L) in school but also for people like me who are learning (L) on their own.
- I have been learning (L) from (TN) this summer and it has been a great experience.
What should I write in a performance review comment?
Start by writing the positive attributes of the employee, followed by his skills gaps and negative attributes that hinder him from achieving his goals. Next, explore opportunities like training programs that address those skills gaps and other ways for the employee to improve performance.
How do you write a good self-evaluation?
Best practices for writing a self-assessment
- Be proud. One major goal of the self-evaluation is to highlight your accomplishments and recollect milestones in your professional development.
- Be honest and critical.
- Continuously strive for growth.
- Track your accomplishments.
- Be professional.
How do you give good comments to students?
- tackles classroom assignments, tasks, and group work in an organized manner.
- uses class time wisely.
- arrives on time for school (and/or class) every day.
- is well-prepared for class each day.
- works at an appropriate pace, neither too quickly or slowly.
- completes assignments in the time allotted.
How do you write a remark?
Narrative Comment To-Dos
- Start on a positive note.
- Stay focused on the student.
- Speak to the parent and the student.
- Give examples.
- Provide specific information across several different areas.
- Use academic jargon. Comments should be written in language that is easy to understand for both parents and students.
How do you comment in an essay?
The following simple structure will help you present your comments in an organized way:
- Reflect back the paper’s main point.
- Discuss the essay’s strengths.
- Discuss the paper’s weaknesses, focusing on large problems first.
- Type your final comments if possible.