Is there anything to do in St Louis right now?
Top Attractions in Saint Louis
- Missouri Botanical Garden. 4,393. Gardens.
- St. Louis Zoo. 8,549.
- City Museum. 6,578. Speciality Museums.
- The Gateway Arch. 12,353. Points of Interest & Landmarks • Observation Decks & Towers.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis. 3,065.
- Grant’s Farm. 2,339.
- Saint Louis Art Museum. 1,435.
- Busch Stadium. 4,895.
What is the funnest thing to do in St Louis?
25 Things to Do in St. Louis
- Get a bird’s eye view from the Gateway Arch.
- Get your head in the game.
- Take a thrill ride (or two) at Six Flags St.
- Spend a night out on the town.
- All Aboard at St.
- Let your imagination loose at the Magic House.
- Immerse in the culture of Forest Park.
- Experience art in the fresh air.
What is the number one attraction in Missouri?
1: Gateway Arch This iconic American landmark and top Missouri tourist attraction make steel and concrete look graceful and elegant. The Gateway Arch – designed by Finnish-American architect Eero Saarinen – towers 63 stories over St. Louis to celebrate the westward expansion of the United States.
Is St Louis a cool city?
St. Louis is No. 19 on personal finance website WalletHub’s 2018 ranking of the Most Fun Cities in America. The study, published this morning, ranked 182 U.S. cities on three key dimensions — entertainment and recreation, nightlife and parties and costs.
What food is St. Louis famous for?
Louis foods include gooey butter cake, slingers, the St. Paul sandwich, toasted ravioli, St. Louis style pizza, St. Louis style barbecue, and frozen custard concretes, to name a few!
What is St. Louis Missouri known for?
Missouri’s second-largest city, St. Louis, is known for its beer, baseball, and The Blues hockey team, especially after its 2019 Stanley Cup win. But the city has more to offer than just a few late night sports games and some brews.
What is the best small town in Missouri?
15 Best Small Towns to Visit in Missouri
- Hermann, Missouri.
- Carthage, Missouri.
- Arrow Rock, Missouri.
- Kimmswick, Missouri – Windsor Harbor Road Bridge.
- Route 66 in Cuba, Missouri.
- Lexington, Missouri.
- Washington, Missouri – Sunrise Over Missouri River.
- Branson, Missouri – College of the Ozarks.
What to do in St Louis?
1 Missouri Botanical Garden 4,365 Gardens Open now By 815joew Shaw’s gift to St. Louis is among the oldest and most prestigious botanical gardens in the United States. 2 St. Louis Zoo 8,492 Zoos Open now By 788tyt This world class venue has a multitude of attractions centered by old and new exhibits housing some of the largest 3 City Museum
What is there to do in Missouri?
Set up camp at one of Missouri’s beautiful state parks and choose from a variety of al fresco activities ranging from fishing and hiking to swimming, horseback riding and much more!
Where are the best places to watch sports in St Louis?
Sports fans rejoice! During the spring and summer seasons, you can cheer on our 11-time World champions the St. Louis Cardinals at Busch Stadium. For a more intimate baseball experience and some of the most creative game day treats and activities around, check out the Gateway Grizzlies at GCS Ballpark.
Where can I go to see a concert in St Louis?
For larger multi-band tours and festivals, travel to the outdoor Hollywood Casino Amphitheater or the concert club at Enterprise Center. Visit Blueberry Hill, the landmark restaurant and music club for touring acts as well as St. Louis’ top bands.