Is there an eraser tool in Visio?
Eraser tools are normally used in bitmap-oriented editors, like Photoshop. Visio is a vector based drawing program, so you would want to delete vertices, lines and shapes. If you grab the pencil or line tool, you can select paths and delete individual vertexes.
How do I create an ERD in Visio?
- Open Microsoft Visio.
- Click the File menu, select New, then Database, and then Database Model Diagram.
- On the menu bar, click Database, then Options, and finally Document.
- In the new window, select the Relationship tab.
- Check the Crow’s Feet box under Show and click Ok.
- Drag and drop Shapes onto Drawing to create Diagram.
How do I add FK in Visio?
Create a foreign key relationship with the Connector tool
- Open your database model diagram.
- On the Home tab, in the Tools group, click Connector.
- Position the Connector tool over the center of the parent table so that the table is outlined, and drag it to the center of the child table.
How do I offset in Visio?
Calling the Offset method is equivalent to clicking Offset in the Microsoft Visio user interface (click Operations in the Shape Design group on the Developer tab). For a specified line or curve, the offset is implemented as a pair of lines or curves that are equidistant from the original line or curve.
How do I remove a separator in Visio?
Select the label of the Swimlane shape or Separator shape, and then press DELETE. All the shapes within the swimlane or phase are also deleted.
What is crow’s foot Database notation?
Crow’s foot diagrams represent entities as boxes, and relationships as lines between the boxes. Different shapes at the ends of these lines represent the relative cardinality of the relationship. These symbols are used in pairs to represent the four types of cardinality that an entity may have in a relationship.
What is conceptual data modeling?
What is a Conceptual Data Model? A Conceptual Data Model is a diagram identifying the business concepts (entities) and the relationships between these concepts in order to gain, reflect, and document understanding of the organization’s business, from a data perspective.