Is The Brother MFC-J470DW an inkjet printer?
Fast, Cost-Effective Inkjet Printing System The Brother MFC-J470DW Printer delivers fast, reliable printing at rates up to 33 ppm in black and 27 ppm in color. And since it uses an inkjet system with individual cartridges, you can change out only the ink you need when it’s time for a refill.
Is The Brother MFC wireless?
Brother MFC-J6535DW All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Wireless Connectivity, Automatic Duplex Prin…
How do I scan with Brother MFC-J470DW?
STEP A: Configure the Scan to File feature
- Open the ControlCenter. Brother Utilities supported models. Open Brother Utilities.
- Open Device Scan Settings window. In Home Mode: Click Device Settings tab > Device Scan Settings.
- The Device Scan Settings window will appear. Click the File tab and select PDF(*.
- Go to STEP B.
How do I connect my Brother MFC-J470DW printer to WIFI?
2. Configure the Brother machine
- Press Menu.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Setup Wizard and press OK.
- When Switch Network interface to wireless? or Network I/F switched to Wireless. or Enable WLAN? is displayed, press OK to accept.
What printer uses lc103 ink?
Visit www.brother-usa.com/Environment to learn more. Brother Genuine LC103BK is for use with DCP-J152W, MFC-J245, MFC-J285DW, MFC-J4310DW, MFC-J4410DW, MFC-J450DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4610DW, MFC-J470DW, MFC-J4710DW, MFC-J475DW, MFC-J650DW, MFC-J6520DW, MFC-J6720DW, MFC-J6920DW, MFC-J870DW, MFC-J875DW.
How do I use 4×6 photo paper in my Brother printer?
LOADING PHOTO PAPER INTO THE TRAY
- If the paper support flap is open, close it.
- Close the paper support.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
- Open the output paper tray cover (1).
- Load the 4′ x 6′ paper into the paper tray.
How do I connect my Brother MFC j470dw printer to WIFI?
How do I scan from my Brother MFC j470dw?
You can scan and save a document in PDF format to a preferred folder by pressing the SCAN key on the control panel of your Brother machine. >…For Macintosh
- Open the ControlCenter.
- Click on Configuration > SCAN > File.
- The Scan to File configuration window will appear.