Is 360 Total Security a good antivirus?
360 Total Security is a fairly well-known antivirus application that claims to protect users against a variety of threats and does an OK job of it, but for many users, it works better as backup protection used in conjunction with a stronger antivirus application.
Is 360 Total Security better than Windows Defender?
Both have free versions and are compatible with low-end devices. If you need basic protection, Defender will serve the purpose. If you need additional features like device optimization, a VPN, disk slimming, and more within budget, 360 Total Security is the best option.
Is 360 Total Security a malware?
360 Total Security is a free antivirus that offers a unified solution for PC security and utility. Download now to get the best optimization tools and total protection against virus, malware and other emerging online threats.
Does 360 Total Security have a firewall?
360 Firewall is now included in 360 Total Security Premium. The firewall is designed to monitor bandwidth usage of applications, throttle the total traffics, and block suspicious application access to the Internet, making your network communications safer and faster.
Which is best antivirus for PC?
The 7 Best Antivirus Software of 2022
- Best Overall: Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.
- Best for Windows: Norton 360 With LifeLock.
- Best for Mac: Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac.
- Best for Multiple Devices: McAfee Antivirus Plus.
- Best Premium Option: Trend Micro Antivirus+ Security.
- Best Malware Scanning: Malwarebytes.
Which is the best free antivirus for Windows 10?
Here is a list of our top picks for Free Antivirus Windows 10:
- Avast Free Antivirus.
- Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition.
- AVG AntiVirus FREE.
- Sophos Home.
- Kaspersky Cybersecurity Solution.
- Windows Defender AntiVirus.
- Avira AntiVirus.
- Malwarebytes Anti-malware Free.