How is court marriage done in Kolkata?
Step 1: You have to File a ‘Notice of Marriage’ to the Marriage Registrar\SDM of the district\State. Where one of the parties is residing in the same state for more than one month (from the location you are applying). Need gave Notice in a newspaper. Step 2: Then the notice provided by you is published/put-up by SDM.
What is the process of court marriage in West Bengal?
Step 1: The applicant must visit the official website of the Judicial Department to register for the marriage certificate. Step 2: On the next page, click on the link “Click here to apply online” to register the marriage. Step 3: Now fill the details of the groom in the form.
How can I get married registrar in Kolkata?
Apply online for West Bengal Marriage Registration
- To register online you have to rush to the official website of the Law Department Register General of Marriages, Government of West Bengal first.
- Click the “register your marriage” option which is available on the right-hand side in the mid of the page.
What is the procedure of court marriage in UP?
- Marriage registration Application forms.
- Affidavit in the prescribed format.
- Age proof of the Groom and Bride – Birth certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Address Proof – Ration card, Voter ID, Driving licence, Passport.
- Address Proof – Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and Voter ID.
What is the process for court marriage in India?
Process of court marriage
- Step 1-Notice of marriage. Firstly, the parties need to give notice to the marriage officer of the district.
- Step 2-To publish the notice.
- Step 3- Objection to marriage.
- Step 4- declaration by the parties and the Witnesses.
- Step 5- Certificate of marriage.
What is the difference between court marriage and registry?
Court and registry marriage are the same marriage process or type of marriage being called different names. Marriages are not conducted at the court registry, but only at the marriage registry.