How do you write BCom on resume?
How do you write B.Com on your resume? You can write it as “Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)” or “B.com Computers” or B.Com Hons.
How should a fresher write a resume?
How to write a resume formatted for freshers with examples
- Read the job description.
- Include your contact information.
- Write a powerful summary statement.
- Choose the skills you want to highlight.
- Highlight education, training and certifications.
- Include relevant experience.
What skills should I put on my resume for commerce students?
Essential job skills for commerce graduates
- Numeracy skills. In order to have a bright career in a commerce-related field, you must have excellent numeracy skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Leadership skills.
Is resume for fresher?
What Is Best For Freshers. Out of the aforesaid three kinds of profiles, a resume would be the most appropriate choice for freshers. The simple reason for this is its style and format, which are supposed to be concise and provide relevant information about the candidate to the hiring authority.
How long should a fresher resume be?
For freshers and people with less than ~10 years of experience, it’s better to go for a 1 pager resume. In case of diverse experience, you can extend it to 2 pages, but definitely not more than that. With experience over 10 years, your resume should ideally fit 2 pages, but definitely not more than that.
What are the skills in BCOM?
Below mentioned are some of the most essential skills that one gets to learn in B.com Hons (B.com College).
- Numeracy Skills: A B.Com Hons graduate must possess excellent numeracy skills.
- Communication Skills:
- Problem-solving Skills:
- Leadership Skills:
- Financial Analysis Skills:
- Innovative Skills:
- Analytical Skills:
Which is better CV or resume?
A resume is a brief summary of your skills and experience over one or two pages, a CV is more detailed and can stretch well beyond two pages. The resume will be tailored to each position whereas the CV will stay put and any changes will be in the cover letter.