How do I restore from SMS Backup and Restore?
Open the SMS Backup & Restore app and grand all required permissions. Tap the 3-dash icon at the top-left corner of the screen to open the side menu. Select the storage location you want to restore from and sign-in your account. Select a backup to restore from (Messages), then tap RESTORE.
How do I open my HTC SMS backup on my PC?
What you can do is:
- Restore the .hbk to your phone as SMS. In your SD card, make sure you have a folder called sms_backup .
- Export the SMS as .xml using SMS Backup & Restore.
- Email the .xml file to your PC.
- After downloading the . xml file, open it from a program like Notepad or Microsoft word, and print.
How do I transfer text messages from my HTC phone to my computer?
Here’s how to transfer HTC text messages to PC:
- Install the Program.
- Select Text Messages.
- Transfer HTC Messages to the Computer.
- Download the App.
- Back Up Messages.
- Save Text Messages to PC.
- Open the Messages App.
- Back Up Messages via Email.
How do you backup and restore SMS from one phone to another?
How to move messages from Android to Android, using SMS Backup & Restore:
- Download SMS Backup & Restore onto both your new and old phone and ensure they’re both connected to the same Wifi network.
- Open up the app on both phones, and hit “Transfer”.
- The phones will then search for each other over the network.
How do I open SMS Backup and Restore my computer?
Part 4: SMS Backup and Restore View on Computer Using Cloud Service
- Step 01: On your Android device, go to Settings.
- Step 02: Tap on System.
- Step 03: Tap on Google and select Backup.
- Alt: Google SMS Backup and Restore View on Computer.
- Step 04: Switch on the Backup to Google Drive.
How do I open a .HBK file?
When you need to open HBK files, start by double-clicking it. Your computer will try to open it automatically.
How do I download text messages from my HTC phone?
To include such messages to your backup, move them first to the general message box.
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Messages.
- Tap > Back up/Restore SMS > Back up > Back up SMS.
- To help protect your data, set a password for your backup.
- Enter a name for your backup file, and then tap OK.
How do I export text messages from my HTC?
How do I access my HTC backup?
Follow these steps:
- Open the HTC Backup app.
- Tap Turn on automatic backup.
- Make sure Back up phone daily is selected, and then tap Next.
- Sign in with your preferred cloud service account account.
- On the Cloud storage screen, tap the name of your preferred cloud service, and then tap OK.