How do I log into Polycom?
Sign-in via Polycom Web Sign-In
- Select Web Sign-in on the device.
- A unique nine-digit code will be generated with a URL.
- Open a browser on your computer and type in the address as indicated on the device.
- Enter your email address in the verification box on the site.
- Enter the code on the device into the Device Login Screen.
How do I access the Polycom VVX web interface?
To access the Web Configuration Utility:
- In order to access the web user interface, you need to know the IP address of your new phone.
- Enter the phone’s IP address in a web browser that is on the same virtual local area network (VLAN) as your phone.
- The Web Configuration Utility’s login screen will load.
What is the default password for Polycom IP phone?
What is the default Polycom password? The default Polycom password is 456. If this password does not work, it means that somebody has changed it and you will need to factory reset your phone if you wish to access the admin menu.
What is the password for Polycom Web Configuration Utility?
To log in to the Web Utility, you’ll need the IP address of the phone you wish to configure, and your user and/or administrator credentials, depending on how you wish to log in. The default Administrator password is: 456. The default User password is: 123.
How do I find my Polycom admin password?
You can find your Polycom password by logging into the Admin Portal. Choose “Resources”. Click on the mac address of your phone. There, you will see a 4-digit password which you can use to access your phone.
How do I find my Polycom password?
How do I connect my Polycom phone to my home?
- Quick View. Turn your phone upside down and locate the connection ports.
- Connect the LAN Ethernet cable from the wall jack to the phone.
- Connect the. Ethernet cable. from the phone to the computer.
- Connect the handset cord to the phone jack port.
How do I reset my Polycom admin password?
To restore phone to factory defaults with the Admin Password:
- Power cycle the phone.
- Press Cancel soft key during the boot process.
- During the countdown, press and hold the following dial pad keys simultaneously until the password prompt appears:
- Enter the administrator password to initiate the reset.
- Press OK.