How do I backup my BlackBerry Curve?
Back up data
- Connect the device to a computer using a USB cable.
- In the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device.
- Click Back up.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- If desired, click Files saved on my built-in media storage.
- Click Back up.
- Click close once the backup is complete.
How can I recover data from my BlackBerry phone?
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Software, click Device > Restore.
- Select a backup file that contains the data you want to restore.
- Do one of the following:
- To restore all your device data, click All device data and settings.
- A warning will appear that all data will be replaced with the back up file.
How can I access my BlackBerry backup?
Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to a computer that has BlackBerry Desktop Software installed.
- Open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
- Click Backup and Restore.
- Click Restore.
- Navigate to the backup file that contains the data to be restored to the BlackBerry smartphone.
- Double-click the backup (.
How do I back up my BlackBerry Keyone to my computer?
Your Wi-Fi connection must be activated before you start this guide.
- Select Apps.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Backup & reset.
- Select Back up my data.
- Turn on Back up my data.
- Select the Back button.
- Select Backup account.
- Select your backup account.
How do I get photos off my BlackBerry backup?
How to extract all data from a BlackBerry backup
- First, download the free version of Reincubate BlackBerry Backup Extractor and run it. BlackBerry Backup Extractor’s overview.
- Select your BlackBerry backup file.
- Click to extract all data stored in the backup.
Can I recover deleted photos from BlackBerry?
No matter if the photos are deleted from BlackBerry phone card or computer Recycle Bin or Trash, all photos can be recovered, providing that they are not overwritten. The deleted photos are still intact somewhere in the BlackBerry cell phone card or computer hard disk if transferred.