How can I make my Facebook cover photo friends only?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
How do you change your cover photo on Facebook without notifying friends?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
How do I use Facebook cover?
How to upload Facebook cover photos
- Navigate to your Facebook business page and mouse over the cover photo space at the top.
- Click Add a Cover in the top left corner.
- Click Upload Photo/Video and select the photo you’d like to upload.
- A preview of your photo will appear in the cover space.
- Click Publish.
How do I hide my cover photos from the public?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
Are cover photos public?
Now, as your current Facebook Cover Photo will be public, you can still go through each of your older Cover Photos and make them visible to friends only or only you. This will essentially make your cover photo album private.
What’s a good Facebook cover photo?
The ideal size is 820 pixels wide by 462 pixels tall. According to Facebook, your cover photo is displayed at 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels tall on your Page on desktops and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels tall on smartphones.